Friday 29 November – Sunday 1 December
Cherylton Farm, Brookhampton
Join AOR Owners for the annual WA Rally!
- Plan to have the Ticky Burgers and Salad again as a community dinner on Friday night. Ticky Burgers are a meat patti from the local Donnybrook butcher and we will cook them up, along with some local salads.
- Please let us know if you want a Ticky Burger, cost is $5/burger (either PM, email or post your numbers for Ticky Burgers thanks)
- Looking for a couple of volunteers to help cook the Ticky burgers please
- The Donnybrook Wine and Food festival is on in town https://donnybrookfoodandwinefest.com.au/programand looks to be a great local event.
- Another option is to have breakfast, brunch or lunch at the Smallwater Estate, it’s the local recommendation for one of the better restaurants… bookings essential.
- The farm has a few dams, with the larger one by the homestead having a jetty and a good place for a swim if it’s a hot day.
- The farm backs on to State Forrest, so plenty of opportunity for bush walking.
- For the evening meal, the plan is for Julian to provide marron from his dams and bbq/boil them up around a campfire as an entree prior to eating your own meal.
- While we plan to have an open fire (permits and fire tender being organised), please note that weather conditions on the day may prevent this.
- Looking for a couple of volunteers to help with the marron on Saturday night please
For those who need access to a toilet/shower, there is one up by the Homestead and also one in the Shearing Sheds.
Supplies can be picked up in Donnybrook, there is an IGA and Ticky, the local specialty butcher, along with other shops and cafes.
*Please note Owners rallies are organised and run by AOR Owners.